St Joseph's Catholic Primary School
St Mary's Lane, Upminster, Essex RM14 2QB
Telephone: 01708 220277
Head Teacher: Bernadette Matthews
Class Teacher required for September 2017. This post would be suitable for a newly qualified teacher.
Upminster is a lovely place to work with a very attractive town centre. There are easy connections to London from Upminster Station which is a pleasant five minute walk from the school.
At St Joseph's we provide a supportive and happy environment in which to work. Staff are highly motivated and committed to ensuring that every child reaches their full potential.
The successful candidate will:
- be an inspiring teacher who brings learning alive through their creative approach to classroom teaching;
- be passionate about learning and raising standards;
- be able to engage, enthuse, motivate and challenge children to be the best they can be;
- be enthusiastic and eager to become involved in the life of the school and community;
- be caring and energetic, with a forward thinking outlook, and be able to work as part of a team.
St Joseph's can offer you:
- a caring, warm and friendly school with happy, well behaved and motivated children;
- excellent professional development opportunities;
- a two-form entry primary school with supportive colleagues
Please contact Head Teacher, Bernadette Matthews, in order to arrange a visit to our school.
Please apply online. Should you experience any technical difficulty please contact Education HR on 01708 431636.
Closing date: Wednesday 21st June 2017
We aim to promote and ensure equality of opportunity and equal treatment for all.
Havering Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The protection of our students from abuse is the responsibility of all staff within our school, superseding any other considerations.
Havering Schools comply with the Department for Education ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ (July 2015) guidance and all potential employees will undergo vigorous vetting checks to ensure their suitability.
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; the successful applicant will be expected to undertake a satisfactory disclosure. Having a criminal record will not necessarily debar you from obtaining a position with the Council