Brady Primary School
Wennington Road, Rainham, Essex RM13 9XA
Tel No: 01708 555025
2 x Full Time permanent KS1/KS2 Class Teachers required for September 2017.
Main Pay Scale or UPS.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for enthusiastic and committed class teachers to join our motivated and friendly staff team at Brady Primary School.
Brady Primary School is a one-form entry school where everyone works together to ensure that all children achieve considerable more than they think they can.
At Brady Primary School we can offer:
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved and polite learners - our pupils' behaviour is judged outstanding by Ofsted and the "attitudes to learning are often exceptional. They concentrate well in lessons and are eager to get things right."
- A staff team that welcome new ideas and initiatives
- Friendly, dedicated and supportive staff, parents and governors
- Opportunities for continuing professional development
The successful applicant will be:
- Enthusiastic and committed to providing excellent learning opportunities for all children
- Innovative, motivated and have a love of teaching
- Committed to maintaining high standards and expectations
- Flexible, organised and able to work as part of a team
Brady Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office between 8.30am-4.00pm on 01708 555025 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Headteacher: Mr J.P Bishop
Please apply online. Should you experience any technical difficulty please contact Education HR on 01708 431636.
Application Deadline: Noon on Thursday 29th June 2017. Shortlisted candidates will be telephoned that afternoon and invited to attend an interview on Thursday 6th July in the morning. If you are not contacted then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We aim to promote and ensure equality of opportunity and equal treatment for all.
Havering Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The protection of our students from abuse is the responsibility of all staff within our school, superseding any other considerations.
Havering Schools comply with the Department for Education ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ (July 2015) guidance and all potential employees will undergo vigorous vetting checks to ensure their suitability.
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; the successful applicant will be expected to undertake a satisfactory disclosure. Having a criminal record will not necessarily debar you from obtaining a position with the Council