EMPOWER LEARNING ACADEMY TRUST
T/A Bower Park Academy
Havering Road, Romford, Essex RM1 4YY
Headteacher: Mr Stuart McLaughlin BA MBA RSA
Tel: 01708 730244
Bower Park Academy is looking to appoint an Instructor for Maths Tuition.
For September 2017
Bower Park Academy is a 11-16 co-educational school with 800 pupils on roll. Bower Park is part of the Empower Academy Trust providing staff with fantastic CPD opportunities and shared practices across the Trust. If you want to be part of a school that is rapidly improving and want to make a difference to every child's life chances - we would welcome your application.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding instructor for Maths Tuition for Bower Park Academy and the Empower Academy Trust.
The successful applicant will:
- Be a committed practitioner who is committed to high standards of Teaching and Learning
- Have a good understanding and knowledge of the Mathematics curriculum and be able to enhance the learning of the students to achieve the best possible outcomes
- Set a clear climate for learning with high expectations
- Work collaboratively across the Empower Learning Academy Trust ensuring that identified initiatives have a quantifiable postiive impact on outcomes for students and raise standards across the MAT
Why work at Bower Park Academy?
- An opportunity to join an ambitious new multi academy trust at the heart of the local community
- An excellent career opportunity as a stepping stone to teaching
- Bower Park Academy combines the traditional values of good manners, strong discipline and respect with excellent teaching
- Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development through the Empower training school
Applicaton forms are on our website and should be returned to us, preferably by email , by midday Thursday 22nd June 2017. Interviews will take place week commencing 26th June 2017, date to be confirmed.
Any further questions, or to arrange a visit to the school, please contact the Heads PA, Debbie Grix.
Bower Park Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an enhanced DBS check. In line with our commitments to safeguarding.
We aim to promote and ensure equality of opportunity and equal treatment for all.
Havering Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The protection of our students from abuse is the responsibility of all staff within our school, superseding any other considerations.
Havering Schools comply with the Department for Education ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ (July 2015) guidance and all potential employees will undergo vigorous vetting checks to ensure their suitability.
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; the successful applicant will be expected to undertake a satisfactory disclosure. Having a criminal record will not necessarily debar you from obtaining a position with the Council