THE CAMPION SCHOOL
A Catholic Science College
Wingletye Lane, Hornchurch, Essex RM11 3BX
Tel: 01708 452332
APTC 4, Spinal Point 18
£19,917 pro rata (£14,101 per annum, actual salary)
30 hours per week, term time only (39 weeks per year)
The Campion School is looking to appoint a Cover Supervisor to work on a full-time basis from February 2018 or as soon as possible thereafter.
- Working in a school with excellent facilities
- Excellent team work and support from staff
- Ongoing training both in and out of school
- Supervise whole classes during the short term absence of teachers
- Maintain excellent behaviour management throughout the classes
- Provide specialist support in specific curriculum areas
- Follow all policies that the school has and report back and reward students appropriately
- Complete the electronic register
- Collect any completed work and pass to the requested teacher
- Honours Degree (desirable)
- Experience working in schools
- Behaviour Management skills
- Cleared DBS
- Two excellent references
Application forms and a full job description are available on the school website www.thecampionschool.org.uk and should be returned to Mrs C Noddings, PA to the Headmaster, via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or post.
Closing date: 12.30pm Monday 22nd January 2018
We aim to promote and ensure equality of opportunity and equal treatment for all.
Havering Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The protection of our students from abuse is the responsibility of all staff within our school, superseding any other considerations.
Havering Schools comply with the Department for Education ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ (September 2018) guidance and all potential employees will undergo vigorous vetting checks to ensure their suitability.
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; the successful applicant will be expected to undertake a satisfactory disclosure. Having a criminal record will not necessarily debar you from obtaining a position with the Council