We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic teacher to join our schools. We are a member of Drapers’ Multi-Academy Trust based in Harold Hill, sponsored by The Drapers’ Company and Queen Mary University of London. Applications from experienced and newly qualifies teachers are equally welcome.
Our Teacher will:
• Have evidence to demonstrate that teaching is consistently good.
• Be hard-working, resilient and able to respond positively to developing systems.
• Enjoy teaching and believe that all children are entitled to an outstanding education and new opportunities that enhance their learning.
• Be able to work successfully and be a part of a great team.
• Offer skills and talents which will enhance our learning environment.
• EYFS/KS1/KS2 teaching. Suitable for NQTs.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
Drapers’ Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory employment references.