Branfil Primary School
Pay scale Leadership points 11 – 15
Branfil Primary School
16/03/2018 at 23:59 PM
- Do you thrive on new challenges, showing emotional resilience and perseverance?
- Do you enjoy creative thinking and problem solving, working both independently and in a team?
- Do you have significant leadership experience with a proven track record of leading on school improvement?
- Do you have the skills and knowledge to support teachers to develop outstanding teaching and learning for all pupils?
- Do you want to work in an environment where independence and ownership are encouraged?
- Do you reflect on your own practice, adapting your approach where necessary to achieve the desired outcome?
If you answered ‘yes’ to all of these questions, then we would love you to join us at Branfil and help us to achieve our vision of being a centre of excellence in Havering.
We are a friendly, busy, forward thinking 3 form entry school where we believe in developing the whole child in a secure and challenging environment. We warmly invite you to come and see us in action so you can decide whether you would like to be part of our exciting journey.
Closing Date : Friday 16 March 2018
Interview : Tuesday 27 March 2018
We aim to promote and ensure equality of opportunity and equal treatment for all.
Havering Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The protection of our students from abuse is the responsibility of all staff within our school, superseding any other considerations.
Havering Schools comply with the Department for Education ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ (July 2015) guidance and all potential employees will undergo vigorous vetting checks to ensure their suitability.
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; the successful applicant will be expected to undertake a satisfactory disclosure. Having a criminal record will not necessarily debar you from obtaining a position with the Council
To apply online please visit https://ats-haveringschools.jobsgopublic.com
To receive weekly vacancy updates from the London Borough of Havering direct to your email address, please register your profile with the boroughs teacher talent pool at the below link;