Ardleigh Green Junior School
Ardleigh Green Road, Hornchurch, Essex RM11 2SP
Telephone: 01708 433014
Head Teacher: John Morris OBE
Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
Salary: Main Scale
Location: Ardleigh Green Junior School
Hours: Full Time
Closing Date: 23/03/2018, 16:00
Full time class teacher needed for September 2018 or earlier if possible. Applications are welcomed from experienced and newly qualified teachers (Band 1,2 or 3 depending on experience). Year group and subject responsibility to be negotiated.
Ardleigh Green Junior is an Outstanding school which provides a supportive and stimulating learning environment for staff and pupils. Our values of excellence, enjoyment, respect and equality permeate the life of the school with staff, children and governors committed to "Working together, Learning Together and Growing Together."
As a school we are looking for:
- An enthusiastic teacher committed to providing excellent learning opportunities for our children
- Somebody with a keen sense of humour, who is able to share good practice and learn from others
- Someone who is prepared to be actively involved in the life of this outstanding school
We can offer:
- Well behaved, enthusiastic pupils who are eager to learn
- Supportive staff, parents and governors
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
Informal visits to the school are positively encouraged.
Please contact the Head Teacher, John Morris OBE, to arrange a mutually convenient time to visit on 01708 443014.
Please apply online. Should you experience any technical difficulty please contact Education HR on 01708 431636.
Closing date for applications is Friday 23rd March 2018
Interviews to be held in week beginning 26th March 2018
We are firmly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment.