Diocese of Brentwood
La Salette Catholic Primary School
1 Dunedin Road, Rainham, Essex RM13 8SP
Required for September 2018
Salary Group 2 L15-L21
Number of pupils on roll: 208
"You have a clear vision for La Salette that is underpinned by the commitment of all staff to the school's Catholic values." OFSTED Dec. 2016
The governing body of this successful Catholic school seeks to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated Head Teacher. Applications are invited from committed practising Catholics who will build on the success of the school.
We are looking for a Headteacher who will be:
- a motivational and flexible team leader with good communication skills
- a strategic operator who anticipates change and has a vision of excellence, and who will inspire pupils, staff, parents and governors
- experienced at a senior level, head teacher or deputy in a primary school
- committed to providing the best for all our children
- children who are well behaved, happy and motivated
- a friendly school with a strong sense of community
- partnership working, with supportive parents and a strong link with the parish and wider community
- a strong Catholic ethos, high academic standards and outstanding care and guidance
- dedicated and inspirational staff and governors
Closing date for applications: 27th April 2018
Short listed candidates will be invited for interview on 8th May 2018
Please apply online. Should you experience any technical difficulty please contact Education HR on 01708 431636.
This vacancy is due to the retirement of our current highly regarded Head Teacher who has led the school for 12 years.
We aim to promote and ensure equality of opportunity and equal treatment for all.
Havering Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The protection of our students from abuse is the responsibility of all staff within our school, superseding any other considerations.
Havering Schools comply with the Department for Education ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ (September 2018) guidance and all potential employees will undergo vigorous vetting checks to ensure their suitability.
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; the successful applicant will be expected to undertake a satisfactory disclosure. Having a criminal record will not necessarily debar you from obtaining a position with the Council