Required for September 2018
L18 (£62,985) – L28 (£79,591)
A unique and exciting opportunity for an ambitious leader to have a real impact in the future of our children’s education.
The children at Harold Court Primary School are at the heart of everything we do and deserve an excellent Head Teacher.
Due to promotion of our current Head Teacher the Governors at Harold Court Primary School are looking to recruit a new inspirational Head Teacher. You will need energy, enthusiasm and vision and will be ably supported by a strong and highly committed school community of staff, governors and parents.
You will be:
- Passionate about children’s learning and determined that all children make outstanding progress and are inspired and succeed on their learning journey.
- An outstanding practitioner who can model good practice, motivate and inspire others
- You have a positive approach, highly driven, and high expectations of themselves and others
- A good listener and team player with the ability to communicate well with the whole school community
- Inspirational Leader
- able to bring new qualities and strengths to our school to move it on to the next stage in its development
- a visible head teacher who is determined, approachable and trustworthy
We can offer you:
- Children that are eager to learn and friendly
- A highly skilled and driven team of staff who want the best for our children.
- A Governing body who have a committed focus on the needs of each and every child at Harold Court.
- A fantastic community of parents and children who deserve the best.
- An exciting, well organised and vibrant environment in which to work.
- Excellent support and CPD
- A seamless handover with the current Head Teacher
Harold Court Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.
We strongly advise a visit to our school to be able to appreciate the friendly and caring ethos and commitment to our pupils’ future. Please contact the school office to make arrangements 01708 342275 to meet the Chair of Governors and visit the school.
For further details and to apply, please visit www.haveringschools.jobs if you experience technical difficulty, please contact Education HR on 01708 434255.
Closing date: 20th April 2018 noon
Short listing: 20th April 2018 pm
Interviews: 26th April 2018
We aim to promote and ensure equality of opportunity and equal treatment for all.
Havering Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The protection of our students from abuse is the responsibility of all staff within our school, superseding any other considerations.
Havering Schools comply with the Department for Education ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ (September 2018) guidance and all potential employees will undergo vigorous vetting checks to ensure their suitability.
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; the successful applicant will be expected to undertake a satisfactory disclosure. Having a criminal record will not necessarily debar you from obtaining a position with the Council