Rise Park Junior School
Annan Way, Romford, Essex RM1 4UD
Telephone: 01708 761935
Fax: 01708 742232
Executive Headteacher: Mrs C Fox
Teaching Assistant for KS2 - Required for September 2018
Hours: 17.5 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
Grade: APTC 2/3 Points 11 – 17 (depending upon experience)
Pro rata Actual Salary: £8,217 - £8,455 per annum
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic teaching assistant to join our expanding school to work with KS2 children.
Applications are welcome from candidates with experience of working with KS2 children and are qualified with NVQ level 2 or above.
The successful candidate will be:
- Proactive, well organised and willing to work collaboratively with the class teacher
- Able to engage and enthuse pupils
- Passionate about supporting all groups of children in order to enhance the quality of their learning and raise pupil achievement
- Flexible and work well as part of a team
- Confident in using ICT.
We can offer:
- A well-resourced learning environment
- A cohesive and enthusiastic staff team
- Polite and motivated pupils
- Support and commitment to continuing professional development
- A positive, engaged wider school community.
Please apply online. Should you experience any technical difficulty please contact Education HR on 01708 431636.
Closing date for applications: 4pm, Friday 25th May 2018
Interviews: w/c 4th June 2018
The position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service disclosure check. Rise Park Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Rise Park Academy Trust is an Equal Opportunities employer.
We aim to promote and ensure equality of opportunity and equal treatment for all.
Havering Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The protection of our students from abuse is the responsibility of all staff within our school, superseding any other considerations.
Havering Schools comply with the Department for Education ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ (July 2015) guidance and all potential employees will undergo vigorous vetting checks to ensure their suitability.
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; the successful applicant will be expected to undertake a satisfactory disclosure. Having a criminal record will not necessarily debar you from obtaining a position with the Council