Empower Learning Academy Trust
HALL MEAD SCHOOL
Traditional Values...Future Thinking.
2013 OFSTED ‘Outstanding’ in all categories
National Teaching School and National Support School.
“Students’ positive relationships with one another and staff promote consistently excellent learning.”
Salary - Main Scale
Suitable for NQTs.
Required for 1st September 2018
(with the possibility of an earlier start for NQTs inc. August pay)
We wish to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic English Teacher to join a thriving faculty that achieves excellent examination results.
Hall Mead School will offer you:
- The chance to work and develop in an outstanding school.
- A proven track record of high achievement.
- Enthusiastic, well motivated pupils who are eager to learn.
- Supportive and friendly staff.
- Opportunities to engage with our work as a National Teaching School.
- Opportunities to contribute to our work as a new Academy Sponsor.
- Opportunity for further future leadership responsibilities.
- Opportunity for accelerated pay progression.
- Opportunity for summer start for NQTs.
- High quality professional development.
Deadline for applications:
Please forward your completed application to email@example.com by 4pm on 14th June 2018. Interviews will take place shortly after.
For further information please contact Mrs Sue Holgate, H.R Manager on 01708 225684
Informal visits to the Department are very welcome by appointment.
Hall Mead School is committed to safer recruitment so all applicants must be prepared to undergo screening to confirm their suitability to work with children.
Hall Mead School is an Equal Opportunities employer.
We aim to promote and ensure equality of opportunity and equal treatment for all.
Havering Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The protection of our students from abuse is the responsibility of all staff within our school, superseding any other considerations.
Havering Schools comply with the Department for Education ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ (July 2015) guidance and all potential employees will undergo vigorous vetting checks to ensure their suitability.
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; the successful applicant will be expected to undertake a satisfactory disclosure. Having a criminal record will not necessarily debar you from obtaining a position with the Council