Branfil Primary School
Cedar Avenue, Upminster, Essex, RM14 2LW
Tel: 01708 225186
Class Teacher required - from September 2018
Hours: Full time
Grade: Main Pay Scale 1-6
Contract: Temporary - 1 year
NQT's welcome to apply
This position will initially be in either KS1 or KS2, depending on the experience of the successful candidate.
We are looking for an inspirational and enthusiastic teacher to join our fantastic team. You will need to:
- be a team player who is committed to achieving high standards, well organised with good interpersonal skills;
- have a proven record of being an excellent classroom practitioner and can demonstrate a passion for children's learning through consistently high quality interactions;
- have experience of teaching within KS1 and/or KS2;
- be committed to working in partnership with children, staff, parents/carers and other professionals;
- have a clear understanding of children's development.
We can offer:
- A welcoming, supportive and friendly staff;
- An exciting and well-resourced working environment;
- Enthusiastic and polite learners who value each other and the school;
- Parents and carers who recognise the commitment of staff;
- CPD tailored to your individual needs;
- Opportunities for personal growth and advancement.
Please apply online. If you experience any technical difficulty, please contact Education HR on 01708 431636.
Closing date: Tuesday 26th June 2018, at midday
Interviews: Monday 2nd July 2018
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people in our care and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be offered a position subject to enhanced DBS check and references.
We aim to promote and ensure equality of opportunity and equal treatment for all.
Havering Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The protection of our students from abuse is the responsibility of all staff within our school, superseding any other considerations.
Havering Schools comply with the Department for Education ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ (September 2018) guidance and all potential employees will undergo vigorous vetting checks to ensure their suitability.
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; the successful applicant will be expected to undertake a satisfactory disclosure. Having a criminal record will not necessarily debar you from obtaining a position with the Council