Clockhouse Primary School
Telephone: 01708 745972
Fax: 01708 742245
Headteacher: Mrs J Savidge
MAINSCALE TEACHER (PPA Cover and Small Group Interventions)
3 days per week
Grade: Main Scale 1 - 6
Required: January 2019
Clockhouse is a large Primary School, which is a popular community school situated in Collier Row.
‘The ethos of enabling all pupils to succeed drives equal opportunities in the school. Teamwork involving both pupils and staff makes sure that all views are valued and decisions are made collectively.
Ofsted Inspection May 2016
We are looking to appoint a Class Teacher to join our dedicated team of staff. The successful applicant will cover classes across the school as well as carrying out small group interventions in Key Stage 2.
Our school offers:
- Enthusiastic children.
- A creative curriculum.
- A well-resourced environment and a strong commitment to School
- Friendly working environment.
- A firm commitment to the Continuing Professional Development of all Staff.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Be inspirational and able to demonstrate excellent classroom practice with an assured and confident classroom manner;
- Demonstrate a successful track record in;
- Demonstrate the ability to ensure whole school improvement in a particular area;
- Be innovative, highly motivated and passionate about children’s learning;
- Be committed to maintaining high standards and expectations;
- Be able to work as part of a team.
If you are interested we would love to hear from you. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please call the school office on 01708 745972 to make an appoint to come to see us.
Please apply online.
Closing date for applications: Friday 19th October (12pm)
Interview to be held: Tuesday 30th October
We aim to promote and ensure equality of opportunity and equal treatment for all.
Havering Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The protection of our students from abuse is the responsibility of all staff within our school, superseding any other considerations.
Havering Schools comply with the Department for Education ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ (July 2015) guidance and all potential employees will undergo vigorous vetting checks to ensure their suitability.
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; the successful applicant will be expected to undertake a satisfactory disclosure. Having a criminal record will not necessarily debar you from obtaining a position with the Council