Rush Green Primary School
Telephone: 0208 270 4940
Headteacher: Mr S Abeledo
French Class Teacher
Hours: Full time
Grade: Main scale (inner London Rate)
Contract: Temporary until July 2019 with a view to permanent post for the right candidate.
Start: As soon as possible
Rush Green Primary School is a large, 4 form entry school, with a 78 place Nursery, on the border between Barking and Dagenham, and Havering. We are well on the way towards our journey to outstanding, so we are keen to attract teachers who can demonstrate a positive attitude towards learning and who are committed to raising standards. You will need to be creative, flexible and able to work on your own initiative.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, motivated, French Teacher with proven track records of high quality teaching who:
- Are committed practitioners (from any key stage) who want to make a difference and thrive on a challenge.
- Have high expectations of children and understand that all children can succeed regardless of their background.
- Are dedicated to children coming first.
- Show talent and commitment with the ability, passion and dedication to ensure that all children make good progress and realise their full potential.
- Understands and keeps up to date with current educational practices.
- Is able to use assessment to inform next steps and move learning forward.
- Has specialist French teaching experience and qualifications.
In return we can offer
- An ambitious, and vibrant place to work, with excellent staff and children who deserve the very best.
- Children who are enthusiastic, keen to learn and very well-behaved.
- An organised, supportive senior leadership team and excellent, high quality professional development opportunities.
We warmly welcome prospective candidates to visit the school for a tour. You are invited to meet our staff, and children to join us for an informal discussion. Please contact the school to make an appointment, senior leaders will be available to show you around. Secondary trained staff are welcome to apply.
Rush Green Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to be checked with the disclosure and barring service (DBS). Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.disclosures.co.uk/ and in the application pack.
For further details, to arrange a visit or to request an application pack, please contact: Mrs Gurpreet Kataora, School Bursar on 0208 270 4940
We aim to promote and ensure equality of opportunity and equal treatment for all.
Havering Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The protection of our students from abuse is the responsibility of all staff within our school, superseding any other considerations.
Havering Schools comply with the Department for Education ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ (September 2018) guidance and all potential employees will undergo vigorous vetting checks to ensure their suitability.
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; the successful applicant will be expected to undertake a satisfactory disclosure. Having a criminal record will not necessarily debar you from obtaining a position with the Council