Brady Primary School
Head Teacher: Mr. M Nunn
Tel. No. 01708 555025
Fax No. 01708 841029
30 hpw x 39 wpy
8.30 – 12.00am ; 1.00 – 3.30pm
Salary: Grade 2 Points 11-15 (£19,896 - £20,136) + TA2 Allowance
Actual Salary: £14,086 - £14,256 p.a. + £237 TA2 allowance
Brady Primary School would like to appoint a dedicated, flexible, skilled Teaching Assistant to work in our Early Years classroom.
We need a Teaching Assistant who:
- Is enthusiastic, dedicated, confident
- Is committed to high standards of behaviour
- Has a flexible and supportive approach to changing demands
- Works effectively as part of a skilled team
- Has appropriate qualifications and experience – please see person specification with job profile.
We can offer:
- Well behaved, enthusiastic and happy children
- A strong and supportive staff team
- Training and career development
- An excellent school ethos
We encourage you to visit our school. Please telephone the school office, between the hours of 8.30 – 4.00, to arrange an appointment.
Closing date: 3rd May 2019
Shortlisting: 7th May 2019
Interviews: 9th May 2019
We aim to promote and ensure equality of opportunity and equal treatment for all.
Havering Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The protection of our students from abuse is the responsibility of all staff within our school, superseding any other considerations.
Havering Schools comply with the Department for Education ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ (September 2018) guidance and all potential employees will undergo vigorous vetting checks to ensure their suitability.
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; the successful applicant will be expected to undertake a satisfactory disclosure. Having a criminal record will not necessarily debar you from obtaining a position with the Council